Set sail for an escape to the past! The Cedar Lake Historical Association presents "Cedar Lake Resort History," a lake cruise focused on our 50-year history as a bustling summer vacation destination. For 60 minutes, learn how the resort era began, flourished, and faded from the 1880s to the 1930s. View photos from Cedar Lake's past while viewing the present shoreline. Contribute to the experience and share your own memories with our captain and fellow passengers. This limited time engagement will run on Tuesdays from August 21st through September 11th with two cruises nightly at 5 pm or 6:15 pm. Cost is $20 per person. Licensed cruise operator is Cedar Lake Sunset Cruises.
Reservations are being processed online only using the links below. In the event of inclement weather, you will be given the option of a refund less service fees or to designate your ticket as a donation to the Cedar Lake Historical Association. Contact Julie Zasada with questions at 219-390-9423.
> Invite Guests via Facebook
Purchase Tickets Online
- Tuesday, August 21, 2018 | 5:00-6:00 pm SOLD OUT!
- Tuesday, August 21, 2018 | 6:15-7:15 pm
- Tuesday, August 28, 2018 | 5:00-6:00 pm
- Tuesday, August 28, 2018 | 6:15-7:15 pm
- Tuesday, September 4, 2018 | 5:00-6:00 pm
- Tuesday, September 4, 2018 | 6:15-7:15 pm
- Tuesday, September 11, 2018 | 5:00-6:00 pm
- Tuesday, September 11, 2018 | 6:15-7:15 pm