Preserving History: A Seminar for Organizations & Historians
May 25, 2017 from 12-4 PM at the Lighthouse Restaurant
The Cedar Lake Historical Association invites you to an afternoon at the lake. Join professionals and volunteers from preservation and historical organizations to learn, brainstorm, and network. A plated luncheon at the Lighthouse Restaurant (choice of Bistro Steak or Chicken St. Jacques) will be followed by an interactive workshop, guest speakers, and roundtable discussions on a variety of topics. The afternoon will close at 4 PM with a reception at the CLHA Museum and an optional brief tour. Price is $25 per person.
>Purchase tickets online today!
>Download a Flyer to Share
Contact Julie Zasada with questions at 219-390-9423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter Wine Event 2017
- Lake cruise from Cedar Lake Sunset Cruises
- Wine basket from Holiday Liquors
- Auto detail package from Bobb Auto Group
- Luxury pillows from BedzzzDirect, Merrillville
- "Taste of Cedar Lake" restaurant gift card assortment from Bugaboo's bar and grill, Sandbar Grill, La Gaviota, Tastee Top Grill, & Cedar Lake Dairy Queen
- "Drinks On Us" gift basket featuring wine, spirits, and 2 decorative accent lights from Lake Liquors, Hunleys Bar, and Bottled Light
Posters, T-shirts & Books Online
Our Museum has closed for the season. However, our online gift shop is open year-round to supply you with any items for holiday gift giving - or to treat yourself! Please stop by to view and purchase merchandise that helps sustain our building. Our newest addition is the "Dancing Under the Stars" poster featuring historic Lassen Bros. Dance Pavilion. "Skate Your Date" t-shirts and the "Images of America: Cedar Lake" photo history book are also in stock.
A New Way to Support CLHA